To get involved, please submit the following items to our Operations/Volunteer Manager, Taqiyya Alford (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Students and community members: Your Resume or CV
- Faculty/ Staff Only: an NIH Biographical Sketch (MS Word or Fillable PDF, instructions and example HERE) and a personal statement
- All interested should complete the following On-Boarding Release Documents, includes photo release and volunteer release forms.
- A copy of CITI Certification for Human Subject Research or Responsible Conduct of Research, in either social or behavioral concentration, should be included. (Emory University will be responsible for “cost” of the certificate- please email us on information during this step).
- A high-quality, professional photo of yourself and brief description (max 2-3 paragraphs) of your interest in UHI, education, skills, and relevant experiences (see here for examples).
- Be sure you have joined our mailing list and follow us on social media!