To provide health disparities education and advocacy, build collaborative partnerships and develop best practice models with low-resourced communities and those who work with them to advance equity in health and well-being.
Connect with us!
NEWS & EVENTS
- UHI "Echoing Change" Initiative empowers allies in time of racial/ ethnic unrest. Click here for more information. Click here for survey.
- UHI is partnering with Open Hand Meals to provide food services during COVID-19. Click here for more information.
- To apply for UHI COVID-19 Relief, click here.
- Click here for UHI program updates!
- Mask donations are needed for the UHI mask drive. See below for more information. Click here for DIY mask tutorial.
- UHI at Grady is collecting and distributing face masks to Metro Atlanta. If you would like to volunteer, click here.
- UHI Spring Planning Powerpoint - Click here.
- UHI Virtual Annual Update and Summer Kickoff Meeting April 7th - Click here for Zoom Call List.
- Urban Health Initiative's Rolling Suitcase Project featured on WABE 90.1. Click here for more information.
To get involved, please click here for on-boarding information.